14 Mind-Blowing Psychological Facts That You Never Knew
Share this post for good karma 😊
1. When a person dies, they have 7 minutes of brain activity left in which they see a dream-like sequence of their memories.
2. The more you talk about someone, the more you are likely to fall in love with that person.
3. Our hearts have nothing to do with the feeling of “being in love”. It is only a chemical reaction of the brain.
4. Being able to instantly respond with sarcasm to a silly question is a sign of a healthy brain.
5. Pretending not to care is the habit of someone who generally cares the most.
6. Women with higher IQs have a harder time finding a mate.
7. The very last person on your mind before you fall asleep is either the reason for your pain or your happiness.
8. The cell in your body reacts to everything your mind says. So negativity brings down your immune system and you feel sick.
9. Psychologically proven, it only takes 4 minutes to fall in love.
10. Feeling ignored causes the same chemical effect as that of an injury.
11. Closing your eyes helps you remember things.
12. Your favorite song is favorite because you associate an emotional event with it.
13. Convincing yourself you slept well tricks your brain into thinking it did.
14. Money spent on experiences will always hold greater value to you.