THE 10 WORST CITIES FOR TRAVELLING IN THE WORLD
Share this post for good karma 😊
Here are THE 10 WORST CITIES FOR TRAVELLING IN THE WORLD.
1. NAIROBI, KENYA: Travelers are warned not to go here due to the heightened risk of terrorism, with militants allegedly targeting Western visitors.
2. PESHAWAR, PAKISTAN: Warning factions, attacks on foreigners, and suicide bombs make the city a highly dangerous place for tourists.
3. BOGOTA, COLOMBIA: The troubled city has a high rate of sex crime against women. According to a YouGov poll, the public transport system has the worst reputation in the world.
4. SAN PEDRO SULA, HONDURAS: The city has earned the reputation of being the most dangerous in the world. Death squads roam the land and gunmen rule the villages.
5. SANA’A, YEMEN: The Foreign and Commonwealth Office advises against traveling here due to a number of reasons, including the high rate of kidnappings and the political instability.
6. CAPE TOWN, SOUTH AFRICA: There is a high rate of theft and street robbery in Cape Town. Usually, the perpetrators target tourists. You face the risk of murder and kidnapping if you stray too far away from tourist areas.
7. GUATEMALA CITY, GUATEMALA: From carjackings to shoot-outs in the street, criminal gangs are wreaking havoc. Tourists are advised to travel there with extreme caution.
8. BALTIMORE, MARYLAND, USA: The high theft and murder rate make this one of the most dangerous cities in North America.
9. DETROIT, MICHIGAN, USA: It used to be called the murder capital of the US. The general consensus is that it hasn’t improved much.
10. PORT MORESBY, PAPUA NEW GUINEA: Carjackings, rape, and un-roadworthy buses are potential dangers you face when visiting city.