This is How your Mind Works
Share this post for good karma 😊
1. On average it takes 66 days to form a habit.
2. Closing your eyes helps you remember things. This is How your Mind Works
3. Your brain and stomach are in constant contact with each other which is why some emotions affect our stomachs physically, especially distress.
4. First impressions can be changed by spending more time with the person.
5. Of the 5 senses, the smell is most closely linked to memory.
6. There is a difference between loving the idea of someone and who they really are.
7. Keeping a dream journal can help you learn to lucid dream.
8. Being able to think about how we think is a sign of higher intelligence.
9. You are not one person, but three: the one you think you are; the one others think you are; the one you really are.
10. Daydreamers are more likely to have dreams and remember them.
11. Close friends and family are the most important source of a child’s happiness.
12. Speaking in a deeper voice helps to establish dominance over the person you are talking to.
13. People in love have similarities with people with OCD.
14. The type of love based on aesthetics and passion is called eros.
15. You emotionally bond to the people you sing with.