1. Zoccer, Nuvem: Zoccer is the mash-up of Zorbing and Soccer. Each player will be wearing a zorb ball which covers them from head to knee while playing this spin-off version of football.
2. Quad Biking: Goa’s First commercial All Terrain Vehicle Track was started in 2013 at Ponda. It has two tracks and is spread over an area of 5 Acres. Hire your own ATV bikes!
3. Room Escape Game: The idea of being trapped in a room and having to map out a way to get out of it, is enough to get you going to Candolim.
4. Underwater Seawalk: Waking on the seabed of Arabian sea at Baina Beach should be in your adventure list.
5. Overnight Houseboat Cruise: Exprience the romantic overnight houseboat cruise with your loved one on the beautiful Chapora river.
6. Hot Air Ballooning: The best way to have a bird’s eye view of the sunrise and the rest of Goa.
7. Spice Plantation Visit: Get to know why India has always been famous for its spices by taking a visit to a spice plantation in Goa.
8. Dolphin Safari: Watch dolphins through the Arabian Sea on boat rides meant for dolphin watching.
9. Basilica of Bom Jesus: The Basilica of Bom Jesus, a UNESCO world heritage site is located in Old Goa which has the mortal remains of St. Francis Xavier.
10. Anjuna Flea Market: The flea market held every Wednesday along the coast of Anjuna Beach which is the best place to be for all kinds of things to buy.
11. Butterfly Beach: It is situated at north of Palolem Beach and has long remained scheduled because it’s accessible only by boat.
12. Snow Park , Calangute: Bring to life all your fantasy by dancing and sliding it out at the Snow Park in Baga. The point of attraction includes an ice slide, a maze of ice tracks, sledging and a snow filled play area.
13. Fly-boarding, Baina Beach: Fly-boarding is a combination of jet-ski and jet pack where a fly-board is attached to a jet-ski which sends it as high as 15 mtrs in the air.
14. Casino Pride, Panjim: Try your luck in this grand casino or just cruise through the Arabian Sea on the luxury ride.
15. Dudhsagar Falls: The 5 drop waterfall is one of the best sights to experience in Goa, trekking to the top of the falls is also an attraction.