20 Travel Hacks that even Frequent Fliers Don’t Know
Share this post for good karma 😊
No matter what reasons you’re traveling for here are 20 awesome travel hacks that will make your journey stress-free, time-saving, and enjoyable.
- Book two one-way flights for better deals.
- Clear your cookies and search history for cheaper fares.
- Know that you have a 24-hour window to get a refund.
- Download your airline’s app for flight info and paperless boarding.
- Prepare a go-bag of essential items.
- Keep an extra set of cables and chargers ready.
- Pack a squishy carry-on that can squeeze into most overhead bins.
- Roll clothing up and pack in air-compression plastic bags.
- Pack dark clothing to quickly match outfits and hide stains.
- Pack rolled-up socks inside your shoes.
- Put the heaviest items at the bottom of your bag to keep it balanced.
- Check your credit cards for travel perks like free rental car insurance.
- Buy a day pass to a swanky airport lounge.
- Subscribe to Boingo Wi-Fi to save money on in-flight internet and roaming charges.
- Combat jet lag by adjusting your sleep and meals in advance of your trip.
- Booze, caffeine, and heavily processed food dehydrate you – making jet lag worse.
- Get in-flight food faster by requesting a kosher or vegetarian meal.
- Skip the line at arrivals, and instead grab a cab in the departure zone.
- Make free(ish) calls abroad by using voice messaging on Wi-Fi.
- Book non-US airlines if possible because they have better amenities.